Paradise Honeymoon 04 Nights / 05 Days
Airport – Sigiriya
Travel Time – Approx. 5-6 hrs
AM - Welcome & assist by Helanka Vacations (Based on Morning flight). Our Chauffer Guide will pick up you at the airport and transfer to Sigiriya.
PM - In the evening climb the Sigiriya rock. Climb the 180-meter rock which was a royal citadel for nearly 20 years. This great exiting site is nearly one hectare in extent. The rock fortress was built by King Kashyapa who killed his father to gain his wealth. This wonderful fortress is a masterpiece of artistry. Sigiriya has been made famous throughout the world for the frescoes on its rock wall and advanced water system. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Overnight stay at hotel in Sigiriya.
Sigiriya - Habarana – Sigiriya
Travel Time – Approx. 2-3 hrs
AM - After breakfast transfer to Habarana and do the village tour.Bullock Cart (Double Ox Cart) which will transport through the next phase of the adventure. The journey continues through dense shrub forests, Paddy lands and other home to many forest birds and other wildlife including monkeys, bear, wild hare, python, Mongose, and even elephants. Sightseeing of the rural village life possible while on the cart ride. Catamaran Safari (Double paired canoe joined together with seating facility) at the scenic lake & Wade through a shallow stream and the sense of adventure heightens when you need to get a Chena Cultivation via a somewhat wider tributary which needs to be crossed on a Catamaran!! Chance of experiencing bird watching while on the Catamaran such as Peacocks, green pigeons, cormorants, green bitters, King fishers, Eagles and many more birds and also land monitors as well as water monitors. Visit Chena Cultivation - At the Chena cultivation you will stop to enjoy the farmer’s humble hospitality. Perhaps enjoy a drink of sweet King Coconut/Aromatic ginger tea or some other seasonal fruits.
PM - In the evening back to the hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel in Sigiriya.
Sigiriya – Peradeniya - Kandy
Travel Time – Approx. 3-4 hrs.
AM - After breakfast transfer to Kandy. En- route visit Peradeniya Gardens. Visit Royal Botanical Gardens at Peradeniya – Started in 1374 as a pleasure garden of the kings of Kandy, 147 acres in extent, it has more than 4,000 species of rare and endemic trees and plants as well as the flora of the tropical world. This is a haven not only for scientists but to every nature lover too. The Spice Garden and Orchid House within the Gardens are popular with tourists.
PM - In the evening visit cultural show in Kandy. View a colorful cultural performance of Kandyan Dancers. The finale is a display of fire-walking Overnight stay at hotel in Kandy.
Kandy – Colombo
Travel Time –Approx. 5-6 hrs
AM - After breakfast transfer to Colombo and do the Colombo city tour.A drive through the city will take you to Fort and Pettah – the commercial area of the city and tree-lined Colombo 7 – Cinnamon Gardens. Colombo 3, 4, 5 & 8 are the prime residential areas of the City. The Hindu Temple at Sea Street – lined with goldsmith shops, the Dutch Church at Wolfendhal dating back to 1749, the historic evatagaha Mosque, Independence Square, BMICH, Gangaramaya Temple and Colombo Museum are some of the attractions in Colombo.Proceed with a shopping tour at Odel, Laksala Crafts center, Barefoot. Sri Lanka is renowned for ‘Ceylon Tea’, ‘Ceylon Cinnamon’, spices, precious and semi-precious gems and jewelry in Silver, gold and white gold.
Overnight stay at hotel in Colombo.
Colombo - Airport
Travel Time – Approx. 1-2 hrs
AM - After breakfast transfer to the airport for departure to Maldives.
END OF TOUR
- 04 nights’ accommodation on Bed and Breakfast double sharing basis.
- Transport in an Air conditioned comfortable Vehicle.
- English speaking Chauffer Guide.
- Colombo city tour & shopping
- Special Helanka Vacations gift pack.
- JETWING VIL UYANA SIGIRIYA****
- HUNAS FALLS KANDY ****
- KINGSBURY HOTEL COLOMBO *****
Complementary for Honeymooners
Jetwing Vil Uyana Sigiriya – Fruit Basket / Cake
Hunas Falls Kandy - Fruit Basket / Chocolate Box / Bed Decoration
Kingsbury Colombo - Chocolate Box / Bed Decoration
- Early checking& late checkout.
- Water Sport Activities, Horse-riding etc.
- Entrance Fees / Jeep Hires / Boat Hires.
- Expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, etc.
- Mineral water, soft drinks & alcoholic beverages.
- Airfares and Visa.
- All extra expenses to Hotels.
- Tips & Portage.
- All other meals.
- Camera permits (for tourist sites)
- It is advisable to confirm/make reservations early.
- General hotel check in time is 1400 hrs. and check out time is 12 noon.
- Visa – prior visa required for all nationalities other PP holders of Singapore and the Maldives. Online ETA can be obtained at www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa/
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary, will be on availability basis at the time of the confirmation of the tour. In the event the said hotels are not available , similar hotels will be provided in the same vicinity or nearest location
- Tour programs could be changed or re-routed due to natural causes or unavoidable other conditions which are beyond our control. Such changes will be done in consultation with guests locally as and when required for the best interest of the safety and comfort of guests.
- All clients are reminded to have their own travel insurance with sufficient coverage for all unforeseen tragedies. In the very unlikely event of any accident or personal injury during any part of the tour the responsibility of damage caused for any personal effects or bodily will be at clients own risk.
- Optional excursions could be provided on request as per additional, applicable rates.
- All visits to Parks, Sites, and tour places are at clients own risk.
- Jeeps used for wild life park visits are basic and are not comprehensively insured.
- Cancellation – any cancellation within 30 days prior to date of arrival will be charged for.